Claims Assist FL, LLC is a Public Insurance Adjusting Company that ONLY works on behalf of the Policyholder and never for Insurance Companies. If you have experienced an event that caused damages to your property we provide free property & policy inspections.
WE DO NOT WORK FOR OR WITH INSURANCE COMPANIES!
Claims Assist FL, LLC strictly works for the Policyholder and against the Insurance companies.
With over 25 years experience in insurance claims handling, consulting, and negotiating, we are dedicated and passionate about working on behalf of your best interest. Our First Party Property Claims expert team is ready and able to navigate on behalf of you in the event of any loss. By utilizing our extensive knowledge and experience, we analyze your insurance policy, asses your damages, and then determine your coverage options accordingly. We then present the findings on behalf of you to your insurance company and negotiate a settlement that fairly covers your damages and repair efforts. Claims Assist Florida, LLC works off a contingency fee agreement. Meaning we ask for NOTHING up front. You owe us ONLY if we secure a settlement or a settlement greater than the settlement that you received before hiring our services. Allow us to relieve you of the burdens and stresses of dealing with your insurance company because you have enough to worry about.
In addition to claims adjusting on behalf of the policyholder we provide exceptional services in Estimating, Property Appraisals, and Umpiring.
Our Estimates: We have a lengthy and knowledgeable experience in property damage inspections and estimating. Having written thousands of estimates and being a team of expert property loss consultants with years of construction experience there is no limit in the size of property, inspection, and estimate we can't do. We ensure to provide you with an Accurate, Detailed, Thorough, and Professional estimate report! We strive to turnaround residential estimates within 14 days of assignment!
We use the Xactimate Software and can offer Drone Fly-overs, Thermal imaging, and 3D walkthroughs.
Let our experts measure, scope, document, and photograph on behalf of you and your clients so you can get back to focusing on what you do best. Signing, Negotiating, and Settling!
Appraising and Umpiring: Edwin Leal is a Certified Property Appraiser and Umpire.
Claims Assist FL has vast property appraising experience having handled thousands of appraisals that received exceptional awards!
Edwin Leal is a fantastic umpire. Having over 25 years of insurance claims experience Edwin pledges to be an unbiased and honest Umpire in reaching resolutions.
Our Rates are competitive. Contact us today to find out our rates according to what you need.
If you are interested in our estimating services and want to know our rates and/or more details, add your information above and one of our team members will respond to you shortly!
When a Home or Commercial property are lost to fire, hurricane, water or other incidents, the process of steering insurance claims and recovering may be difficult and emotionally draining. Moreover, without the expertise in properly filing a claim, consumers often are at an extreme disadvantage.
·The primary reason a Public Adjuster is hired is to help the policyholder fully recover from their insurance company, for all covered damages sustained in the event of a loss.
· Public Adjusters inspect all areas to demonstrate the entire impact of the loss-producing event.
· Public Adjusters will typically be more complete in their damage analysis than their insurance company counterparts and because they do not receive any fees until policyholders receive their claims reimbursement.
· Public Adjusters share a similar interest with the policyholder in achieving the most accurate comprehensive claim payment possible, and in an expedited manner that results in payments to policyholders.
· Provides immediate claims handling assistance to the insured.
· Provides immediate direction as to what to do and what happens next.
· Helps the policyholder fulfill all obligations placed upon them by the insurance policy conditions entitled, “Duties in the Event of Loss”.
· Provides direction concerning reasonable and necessary mitigation efforts.
· Provides direction to preserve evidence , photos and video of the scene to capture much of the damage moments after the loss.
· Suggests the preservation of valuables that are in the structure.
· Prevents the wasteful spending of unreasonable mitigation money.
· Provides direction as to new temporary living arrangements.
· Advises against the premature hiring of contractors until damages, job specifications, and cost of the job, are known, agreed to, and paid for by the carrier.
2010 article - Public Adjuster Representation in Citizens Property Insurance Corporation Claims Extends the Time to Reach a Settlement and Also Increases Payments to Citizens’ Policyholders
Division of Insurance Agent and Agency Services
"Real Talk from America's trusted voice on life and money."